S/Y  LADY EDITH

 

Builder    William Fife & Sons
Built in     1925
Length overall:18.30 m
Beam   3.92 m
Restored in2003  
Scope 

 

Lady Edith was heavily modified and ruined when she first arrived to RMK MARINE . After extensive researches for her original drawings the restoration has started. The decision was simple but difficult: To bring her to her exactly original design and configuration. The very best craftsmanship of RMK MARINE turned this yacht to an impeccable beauty.